How to Sell Like a pro
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Dale Carnegie Training.Full disclaimer.
Create explosive sales growth with the sales tips and selling techniques you'll learn from How to Sell Like a Pro by Dale Carnegie Training. This interactive sales training course will give you the attitude, confidence and systems you need to become the award winner you know you can be.
You'll cover the whole sales process during this sales training course. From prospecting, getting appointments, establishing rapport, crafting solutions, overcoming objections, closing the deal, time and territory management, to creating your personal success plan, Dale Carnegie's sales training seminars will help you improve and succeed.
As you learn the useful sales tips and selling skills during this professional sales training course, you'll also establish your confidence and enthusiasm. You'll be amazed at how your positive sales attitude will help you to build a toolkit that attracts customers to you, to gain customer's perspective, and to deliver powerful sales presentations that build trust quickly and lead to more and bigger sales.
This sales training course is delivered by certified Dale Carnegie Trainers and offers expert tips for sales professionals looking to improve their selling skills and techniques.
You will learn how to:
- Build relationships by giving value first
- Uncover buying motives to attract sales success
- Target the best opportunities in your network for repeat business
- Build alignment with buyers
- Effectively utilize business social media for sales
- Confidently counter your most common buyer objections
- Understand and act on buyer signals
- Identify commitments that earn the sale
- Ask for the order
- Manage relationships after the sale
- Create customer loyalty through service excellence
Who should attend
Sales people who have always wanted to take our famous Sales Advantage course but could not commit to the eight-week time frame of the entire professional sales training program.