Who should attend
This workshop is designed for people who need to develop and deliver webinars and virtual presentations. This could be marketers, event managers, sales executives or product managers.
About the course
As working from home becomes the norm and teams perfect how to communicate digitally, you need to know how to develop and execute successful webinars and virtual presentations. At CIM, we have been delivering webinars for many years and have built up a wealth of knowledge on how to develop materials that work virtually. This practical 3-hour course will equip you with the knowledge to plan and run effective virtual presentations.
You will learn how to:
- Put together engaging and effective content
- Connect with your audience to ensure they feel engaged throughout
- Set up with the right technology and environment to deliver a great experience
- Incorporate different types of stimuli to keep your audiences’ attention
A case study will be used throughout the session to allow you to put the theory into practice.
- Create your content to ensure you deliver a valuable online experience
- Connect and build rapport with your audience
- Utilise the different types of content to engage your audience such as using polls, whiteboards and breakouts
- Incorporate case studies and video content to increase engagement
- Use the chat facility to keep discussions flowing
- Set up your environment and technology
The CIM experience
- Expert trainers - Passionate specialists who keep up to date with the latest trends in their field.
- Quality delivery - Trainers are assessed annually on the quality of their delivery and delegate engagement.
- Practical training methods - Theory and practical based training to take back to the office.
- Small class sizes - No more than 15 people to ensure you get the most from our trainers.
- Wide breadth of topics - Marketers should understand marketing as a whole, not just digital.
- 3 learning levels - Principles, Intermediate and Advanced.
Nick Baggott FCIM FIDM has been a CIM Course Director for CRM & Digital for 7 years. He is MD of Navigate Consulting Ltd & works globally with clients like Google, Avon, EY, BP and Vodafone. He was formerly Group Client Service Director at Chemistry, having built the agency from start up ...
Read more about Information Technology
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.