How to Motivate and Reward Your Overworked Staff During Lean Times - Doing More With Less
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with American Management Association.Full disclaimer.
Key Ingredients for Strengthening Employee Commitment and Engagement
Simple, Smart, and Low-Cost Ways to Recognize and Reward Your Employees
After years of exceptionally tough economic times, wouldn't it be nice to be able to give everyone in your company a hefty raise in recognition of their hard work and dedication?
If it were only that easy!
As you probably have read, survey after survey indicates that a high percentage of American workers would change jobs if they had the opportunity. That should serve as a red flag for even the most self-assured leaders.
The truth is that keeping your people motivated and engaged requires applying creative, alternative engagement strategies.
So how do you remotivate your team and get them in sync with your organization's overall mission and strategic focus? And how do you make work fun again and ensure that when a headhunter calls, your top performers will stay and not be tempted by "greener pastures"?
## What you will cover
Join us for an insightful and entertaining webinar that explores key ingredients for strengthening employee commitment, engagement, and career satisfaction, including...
- Defining your role as a leader in the motivation process and in creating a work environment where employees can motivate themselves
- Spotting signs of disengagement and conducting "resignation drill" discussions with your top performers
- Recognizing that the glue that binds someone to your organization is the learning curve . . . and how to get workers there and keep them there
- Identifying career development strategies that help build skills and develop an "achievement mentality" among staffers
- Implementing a number of recognition and appreciation campaigns for a job well done that creates the "psychic income" necessary to keep top performers committed and loyal
- Reengaging those members of your team who may have fallen into "maintenance mode" and sparking their level of interest in your company and their own careers
Individual, customized commitments to your "keepers" represent the greatest opportunity that you have to remotivate and reengage them—and the beauty of it all is that they do all the work—you simply set them up for success and then step out of the way!
It's a win-win-win for the employee, your company, and yourself.
How You Will Benefit
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Apply effective methods of employee motivation
- Develop plans for more effective team motivation
- Set clear and defined goals as part of the motivation process
- Identify specific challenges of workplace motivation and learn how to address them
How Do AMA Webinars Work?
AMA Webinars provide you with a cost-effective and convenient way to boost your know-how. You can participate in the comfort of your home or office without the need for travel costs and time.
BONUS: Paid registrants will also get a single-user license to access a recorded archive of the program for a full year.
Please note that AMA Webinars are designed to provide a one-to-one learning experience for an individual and are not designed to be viewed in a group setting. Program access is available only via the MYAMA account of the registered attendee.