Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with SIM Professional Development.Full disclaimer.
About the course
Learn key leadership essentials, systems approaches to productivity enhancement, communications skills, motivational psychology, problem solving tactics, effective delegation and a host of solid people skills in this highly interactive programme.
Benefits to You
Business Outcomes :
Double the productivity within your team and use fresh ways to create a sense of ‘team’. Apply proven leadership and management secrets that work in Asia to boost employee productivity, accomplish projects easier and on time, get people truly motivated, reduce employee costs and lower staff turnover.
Learning Outcomes :
- Apply immediate tips to propel your career and begin to enjoy work again
- Adapt, grow and renew your enthusiasm and pass the energy to your team
- Avoid problems of the past and those you inherited and make things right
- Motivate your top, middle and bottom third workers to take control of their jobs
- REdefine leader, leadership, management, motivation, delegation & productivity
- Learn the 2 things you can control and how to use them effectively
- The keys to getting people to improve and using obstacles to your advantage
- Use Podolinsky’s ‘Quest’™ statements to motivate your bottom 1/3 to succeed
- 3 different employee categories and how to optimise their performance
- 8 Leadership Secrets to boost profits
- Keys to retaining your best people and losing the bad ones
- Cognitive/Behavioral approaches to motivation and low/no cost motivators
- Effective delegation and how to use delegation as a training tool
- End the Painful Appraisal Process - 10 Steps to highly effective performance appraisals
- 9 Communication Secrets
- Podolinsky’s proprietary TEAM™ concept and why most ‘team building’ does NOT work
- 5 stages of team development and how to move your team up to the next level
- How to make contests, incentive schemes effective and produce results (even in non-sales departments)
- How to deal with difficult people, gain and keep team respect
- Your personal issues and specific questions given solutions
- Dozens of ‘how-to’ skills and case examples
Who should attend
Level 2 - Supervisor, Executive & Emerging Managers
Level 3 - New Managers
Trust the experts
Michael Podolinsky CSP, Global Speaking Fellow, is Asia’s Productivity Guru. He has devoted his life to studying productivity and human psychology, as they relate to management, leadership, teamwork and motivation. Over 11 million people in 37 countries (20 in AsiaPac) on 6 continents have benefi...