Who should attend
- (Level 2) Supervisors, Executive, & Emerging Managers
- (Level 3) New Managers
- (Level 4) Managers
About the course
Learn REAL WORLD ASIA’s key leadership essentials and systems approaches to boost productivity, lead individuals and teams, motivate different generations and different groups within your organisation, solve problems, delegate effectively, build teams, GROW your career, plus dozens of solid people skills. These are practical, real world techniques tested on more than 770 clients. This highly interactive programme is an expanded version of Michael’s book, Managing, Motivating, Maximising Teams in Asia (McGraw Hill).
Benefits to You
Business Outcomes :
Use these proven, fresh, innovative leadership and management tools that have worked throughout Asia, to DOUBLE your employees’ productivity, create true teams, accomplish projects easier and on time, get people positively motivated while reducing employee costs and lower staff turnover.
Learning Outcomes :
- Avoid past problems and those you inherited. Start making things right.
- Avoid treating all employees the same! Motivate 3 key levels of staff and different generations and mindsets. It’s not hard when you know how.
- Delegate with an eye on employee development, not just the work itself.
- Discover how to groom your successors so you can advance.
- Become your boss’ favourite leader.
- Create and nurture high performance teams.
- Key techniques to handle difficult employees.
- Leave with a plan for growing your team, your career and your success.
- Redefine leader, leadership, management, motivation, delegation and productivity.
- Understanding is the key to transformation
- Learn the 2 elements you can control and how to use them effectively
- Keys to getting people to improve and using obstacles to your advantage
- Podolinsky’s ‘Quest’™ statement to motivate your bottom third to succeed and boost your top third at the same time!
- 3 different employee categories and optimising their performance
- 8 leadership secrets to boost profits
- Essentials to retain your best people and off-load the bad ones
- Cognitive/Behavioural approaches to motivation and low/no cost motivators
- Effective delegation and using delegation as a training tool
- End the painful appraisal process! – 10 steps to highly effective performance appraisals and their alternative use
- Podolinsky’s proprietary TEAM™ concept and why most ‘team building’ does NOT wor
- Making contests and incentive schemes effective, and produce results even in non-sales departments
- Dealing with difficult people
- Gaining and keeping team respect
- Solutions to your personal issues and specific questions
- Dozens of how-to skills and case examples from clients
Michael Podolinsky CSP, Global Speaking Fellow, is Asia’s Productivity Guru. He has devoted his life to studying productivity and human psychology, as they relate to management, leadership, teamwork and motivation. Over 11 million people in 37 countries (20 in AsiaPac) on 6 continents have benefi...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.