Who should attend
All business professionals who want to improve communication skills.
About the course
Communicate Effectively With Others to Achieve Your Goals
To become a better communicator and gain commitment from others, you need to understand your own style first—and then how to flex it. Discover your own preferred style and evaluate the opportunities and challenges of that style in working with others.
Learn how to adapt your style while under stress—when confronted with someone of an opposite style, a different gender or generation. Equip yourself with the tools to communicate appropriately in just about every business situation. Your colleagues and superiors will surely take note, as communication skills are a critical and highly valued career booster!
- Flex Your Personal Style to Improve Your Communication
- Flex Your Personal Style to Improve Your Personal Effectiveness
- Flex Your Personal Style to Improve Your Relationships
Communication Style Differences
- Explain How Personal Style Impacts Your Ability to Communicate Effectively with Others
- Identify Your Personal Style
- Identify Others’ Personal Styles
- Examine the Opportunities and Challenges of the Various Personal Styles, Including Your Own
Flexing Personal Styles
- “Flex” Your Personal Style to Communicate More Effectively with Others
What will you learn and practice?
This short hands-on training programme is highly interactive with exercises. The programme will be led by an experienced facilitator with former management experience in international companies.
- Exploring how style impacts the image others have of you
- Learning how to flex your style to gender, generation and position
- Understanding how style affects your communication effectiveness
- Recognizing how stress impacts your style and planning for better outcomes
Videos and materials
Read more about Business Communication
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.