How to Develop key Accounts
This workshop covers the essential knowledge needed to select the right key accounts in which to invest your resources. It identifies the optimal strategies through which key business can be won, protected and grown, and enables development of a strategic plan of action for implementation by all who interface with the key account.
- Describe the precise nature of relationship desired with your key accounts.
- Define the position which will differentiate your proposition from your competition and protect long-term business.
- Choose and develop the strategy relevant to achieving the desired relationship.
- Analyse the business of the key account to identify further selling opportunities.
- Select true key accounts and analyse real account potential.
- Create strategically linked benefits.
- Create a deliverable internal and external strategy.
- Build the KAM delivery team.
- Provide value based solutions.
- Develop a plan with defined actions and responsibilities.
Who should attend
New and experienced key or major account managers who want to evolve a proactive structured approach to maximising business from their major customers will benefit from this workshop, as will sales managers and directors who wish to evolve their team’s approach for effective key account development.