How to Communicate With Diplomacy and Tact - Live Online
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Dale Carnegie Training.Full disclaimer.
Have you ever been awed by people who always seem to know what to say and how to say it in any situation? They have mastered the art of communicating with diplomacy, tact, and confidence. This is perhaps the single most import skill to influence people and drive results.
Learn how to determine if your image is sending the wrong message and gain a flexible communication style with an awareness of your word choices, tone, and body language. Develop the skills to disagree agreeably, communicate more effectively through active listening, and control your own "hot buttons" – right from your own desk!
This seminar will help you: Develop flexibility in your communication style Increase trust, credibility, and respect through words and actions Speak confidently, diplomatically, and tactfully in difficult situations Present yourself in a powerful way without intimidating others
After this seminar, you will be able to:
- Discover whether your image is sending the wrong message
- Develop flexibility in your communication style
- Speak confidently, diplomatically, and tactfully in difficult situations
- Use a tried and true method to disagree agreeably
- Communicate more effectively through active listening skills
- Control your "hot buttons" so that you respond instead of react
- Avoid conflict, but stay calm and poised when it's unavoidable
- Present yourself in a powerful way without intimidating others
- Deal assertively and diplomatically with difficult people
- Maintain your composure when criticized
- Increase trust, credibility, and respect through words and actions
- Build rapport and strengthen relationships
Who should attend
Professionals at all levels who want to build confidence, credibility, and communicate diplomatically to create powerful relationships.