Comprehensive course analysis
Who should attend
This programme is designed for business professionals who want to understand how to integrate sustainability topics in their communications strategies and plans. All positions related to Communication, Public Relations, Marketing and Media are the key target group for this training.
About the course
Your reputation is a valuable measure of your successful business. That is why you have to efficiently communicate your responsible management practices to external stakeholders.
How will you benefit?
After taking this programme, you will be able to:
- engage in new communication practices
- develop effective sustainability reports
- effectively communicate sustainability concepts across all media and digital channels
- lead the change in situations of crisis
- implement strategic issues management
What will you learn and practice?
- Module 1: Integration of sustainable concepts into corporate image and identity
- Module 2: Choosing appropriate sustainable labels and certifications
- Module 3: Creating transparent sustainability reports
- Module 4: Use suitable communication strategies and tactics to manage crisis due to sustainability gaps
- Module 5: Identify warning signs of potential issues derived from sustainability shortcomings and develop an operative action plan
Read more about Information Technology
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.