How to Communicate Sustainable Practices to External Stakeholders
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with MCE.Full disclaimer.
Your reputation is a valuable measure of your successful business. That is why you have to efficiently communicate your responsible management practices to external stakeholders.
How will you benefit?
After taking this programme, you will be able to:
- engage in new communication practices
- develop effective sustainability reports
- effectively communicate sustainability concepts across all media and digital channels
- lead the change in situations of crisis
- implement strategic issues management
What will you learn and practice?
- Module 1: Integration of sustainable concepts into corporate image and identity
- Module 2: Choosing appropriate sustainable labels and certifications
- Module 3: Creating transparent sustainability reports
- Module 4: Use suitable communication strategies and tactics to manage crisis due to sustainability gaps
- Module 5: Identify warning signs of potential issues derived from sustainability shortcomings and develop an operative action plan
Who should attend
This programme is designed for business professionals who want to understand how to integrate sustainability topics in their communications strategies and plans. All positions related to Communication, Public Relations, Marketing and Media are the key target group for this training.