Who should attend
Managers, team leaders, senior managers and project managers of global and geographically dispersed teams.
About the course
Building relationships over hundreds—or thousands—of miles? Trying to set goals that are understood around the globe? These special circumstances require special skills.
Workplaces around the world are now linked virtually though technology. To get results, the leader of a virtual team must approach employees differently from co-located teams.
Master the tools and techniques that increase your effectiveness when managing performance and coaching virtually. So you can overcome the challenges that are specific to leading a virtual team. Build effective long-distance teams. And manage and coach virtually with success and complete confidence.
- Be Better Able to Manage the Performance of and Coach Your Virtual Team
- Describe the Steps of Effective Performance Management
- Identify Virtual Performance Challenges
- Know Best Practices for Performance Management in Virtual Teams
- Effectively Use Tools and Techniques to Coach Virtually
- Explain All of the Components of the GROW Model of Coaching
What will you learn and practice?
This short hands-on training programme is highly interactive with exercises. The programme will be led by an experienced facilitator with former management experience in international companies.
- Identifying virtual performance challenges
- Exploring best practices for performance management in virtual teams
- Defining virtual team members’ roles and responsibilities to
- maintain team focus on goals, objectives and tasks
- Learning the process for identifying coaching and
- development activities for employees
- Practicing using the GROW Model of Coaching
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.