How to Build Adaptive Organizations in an age of Uncertainty
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with IESE Business School.Full disclaimer.
Win in a World of Constant Change
Boost your ability to lead despite uncertainty. Gain new frameworks and explore strategies to improve your organization’s capacity to adapt and thrive in complex markets in a state of constant flux.
- Develop key leadership competencies to better confront market conditions defined by VUCA: Volatility, Uncertainty, Complexity and Ambiguity
- Integrate agile strategies to align core capabilities in dynamic and fast-moving global environments
- Examine the importance of establishing a stable foundation to meet current demands while incorporating agility to innovate for the future
During the “How to Build Adaptive Organizations in an Age of Uncertainty” program, we will tackle the following topics:
Understanding a VUCA Environment
- Adapt to Volatile, Uncertain, Complex and Ambiguous contexts
- Anticipate disruptive forces
- Appreciate global trends and their potential impact
- Avoid strategic mismatch
Developing Personal and Organizational Agility
- Design a framework that fosters agility
- Develop an intrapreneurial leadership structure
- Generate innovation in organizations
Learning from Success
- Understand how businesses successfully navigate complex challenges in uncertain contexts
- Explore best practices from a range of sectors
Applying Agility Insights to Executive Challenges
Build on key take-aways and learn how to apply them to address your organizational challenges
The “How to Build Adaptive Organizations in an Age of Uncertainty” program enhances participants’ strategic agility through a combination of active learning methodologies, including group discussions, case studies, practical exercises, team-based projects and peer coaching.
Who should attend
The “How to Build Adaptive Organizations in an Age of Uncertainty” program is aimed at business leaders who seek to bolster their organization’s long-term growth and innovation. Presidents, senior-level managers, general managers, division heads, business development managers and strategic planning directors will find the program particularly useful.