Who should attend
Designed for leaders and senior executives, this programme is aimed at those with responsibility to lead, shape and transform their organisations to strengthen their ability to not just cope but thrive in the face of uncertainty.
Specifically, this programme is suitable for:
- Senior executives and directors
- Aspiring senior executives
- Those responsible for organisational transformation and innovation, or those implementing the strategic direction of their organisation
- Those in roles responsible for crisis management
- Team leaders responsible for influencing culture
About the course
The rules of the industrial era are no longer valid and the business model that has sustained them in the past is increasingly redundant as we transition to the so-called digital age.
The disruptive forces at play extend beyond digital and biological threats. Embracing the technological advances of the 4th Industrial Revolution is not enough to create a platform from which to thrive.
The super-resilient organisation is one that is data-driven, situationally aware and to a large extent operates on its wits. A super-resilient organisation not only endures and recovers from hardship but capitalises on it.
How to Build a Super-Resilient Organisation is designed to help you create an organisation fit for an unknowable future.
This programme will help you to befriend disruption and thus grow stronger by increasing adversity and equipping you with the skills and knowledge needed to future-proof your organisation.
- For now and the future – This is a programme that will help you face current challenges and prepare for future ones; in a disrupted world, the only way forward is learning to be resilient to future-shocks.
- Relevant – All organisations can benefit from increasing their capacity to capitalise on an increasingly unpredictable future.
- Mind-moving – You will develop a new strategic approach and a refined sense of appreciation of risk management.
- Practical application of learning – At The Møller Institute, we go beyond just learning and understanding. You will have the opportunity to explore how to apply this knowledge to your world.
- Fully online and interactive – This is a virtual programme with both live and self-paced elements. As part of a learning cohort, you can learn from your peers whilst expanding your network of valuable contacts.
Key learning outcomes
By the end of the programme you will:
- recognise that we are not simply entering a new economic cycle, but are experiencing a profound shift in business and society;
- understand the new rules of the post-industrial era;
- develop knowledge of the ways in which leadership, talent management, culture and risk are changing;
Ade is a former technologist. He graduated with a degree in astrophysics and his career has involved working at the European Space Agency in the Space Science department. Much of his early career focused on software engineering. More latterly he advises business and government leaders on how to t...
Videos and materials
Read more about Human Capital Management
Read more about Information Technology
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.