Comprehensive course analysis
Who should attend
If you want to become a responsible manager and positively contribute to your work environment this programme is for you. This training is designed for employees, managers, directors and sustainability professionals in corporations, governments, non-governmental organizations wanting to gain a deeper understanding of sustainability and how to integrate it.
About the course
How to trigger responsible mindsets and other departments in organizations to convince them to support sustainable development.
How will you benefit?
After taking this programme, you will be able to:
- speak about the topic with confidence
- understand how to drive consensus around sustainability management strategies within a company, within industry, and within a society.
- approach a complex subject in sustainability management, develop the necessary knowledge, drive consensus and action to yield tangible results.
- be an effective champion for sustainability within your organization and how to align others towards the right programme of action
- identify the right balance (“the sweet spot”) between societal expectations and economic realities in Sustainable Development
- develop winning strategies for balancing economy, ecology and societal needs.
- to apply societal ideas and concepts (e.g. Circular Economy, UN Sustainable Development Goals etc.) to business realities.
What will you learn and practice?
- Module1: Leading Concepts in Sustainability (Circular Economy, Resource Efficiency, Low Carbon Economy, Safety)
- Module 2: Guiding parameters (UN-SDG’s, UN-Global Compact, WBCSD 2050 goals etc.)
- Module 3: Benchmarking industries (consumer, energy, chemicals)
- Module 4: The role of governments, NGO’s, industry associations, other interest groups
- Module 5: Bringing it all together (Internal alignment, PR, Lobbying, Endorsements)
- Module 6: Reaping the benefits and protecting the down-sides (acceptance with Media, Analysts, Recruits, Employees, Customers & Suppliers
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.