How Leaders Bring Change
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Indian Institute of Management Bangalore.Full disclaimer.
Organizations need to grapple with change. While changes may be caused by a variety of external and internal factors, it is the ability of organizations to negotiate change successfully that decides their sustainability and competitive success. How do successful organizations change? While the answer may be complicated, existing research on organizations indicate one unequivocal factor – successful change processes are driven by leaders. In today’s dynamic world, the role of leadership is becoming indistinguishable from management of organizational change and it is this dimension of leadership that this programme is focused on. Based on real life case studies and practitioner oriented research, this programme would facilitate participants
- to think like a leader
- to persuade and communicate like a leader
Focusing on the above two qualities, the programme would create an invigorating learning platform for corporate executives who can thereby lead change initiatives in their organizations.
- Expose participants to aspects of leadership mentioned above for bringing positive change in their organization
- Understand best practices of how leaders bring change through case studies and classroom discussion
- Network with participants who have similar profiles and interact with world class faculty and leaders from industry.
- Time to introspect and internalize the learning.
- Access to world class journals, publications, cases and papers through IIM Bangalore library.
- Serenity of IIMB campus, world class infrastructure and a great staff to make your experience richer.
This programme has various modules that are designed on the following 4 pillars:
Strategic thinking and organizational impact
To help the participants think long term, analyze the dynamics of the industry, customer needs and how it impacts their organizations
Creating leaders of tomorrow, and leaders who persuade and communicate for positive action
Fun in the classroom
Games and activities to simulate the scenario and make learning a lot more fun
Inspiring speakers from the industry who will give their own examples
Who should attend
- Senior managers of organizations who are responsible to manage a business unit within an organization (at least 100 direct reports, revenue of 100 Crores or above, 10+ years of experience)
- Entrepreneurs who have their own venture (at least 3 years in existence, revenues of 1 Crore or above)
- Practitioners or management consultants who work with such organizations mentioned above
In order to derive maximum benefit from this programme, we encourage multiple participants from organizations so that participants and work on change events of their own organizations in groups