Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with eCornell.Full disclaimer.
The High-Performance Leadership Certificate is ideal for managers who want to develop and hone their leadership skills, but want the flexibility to select courses that best align with their professional goals and desired outcomes at work.
This certificate program will help you develop credibility as a leader and build confidence in your own leadership style as you become more attuned to the behavioral dynamics of others.
Designed for maximum flexibility, the High-Performance Leadership Certificate program offers you a selection of courses in the following areas: Leading Your Team, Gaining the Advantage, Strategy, and Negotiations.
You’ll become a better coach, a better listener and communicator, and most importantly, an inspiring leader who can move the team and the organization forward.
KEY COURSE TAKEAWAYS
- Diagnose team skill sets and develop a plan to build synergy and collaboration
- Conduct a root-cause analysis for an individual with performance gaps
- Assess your credibility and trustworthiness as perceived by subordinates and others in the organization
- Examine your own organization through the lens of innovation
- Determine the most important features of the decision you need to make, based on the setting and the context
- Analyze, enhance, and activate your network to achieve goals and improve your ability to exercise power
WHAT YOU'LL EARN
- High-Performance Leadership Certificate from Cornell SC Johnson College of Business
- 48 Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
- 36 Professional Development Credits (PDCs) toward SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP recertification
- 75 Professional Development Units (PDUs) toward PMI recertification
Who should attend
- Mid- to upper-level managers
- High potentials with 3-5+ years experience