Who should attend
This program is designed for mid to senior level management looking to take a fresh, new creative approach to management in the ever-changing workforce.
About the course
Our High Impact Leadership course provides experienced managers with effective, creative, and innovative leadership techniques to better manage the workforce. This three-day program transcends basic leadership education through its in-depth exploration of leadership competencies, multigenerational management, effective delegation, motivated innovation, and more.
Participants will assess their leadership skills and discover areas for both personal growth. After the program, they will be able to implement new tactics into their leadership roles at their organization.
- Creative and innovative leadership techniques
- How to effectively delegate
- Understanding of trends in hiring and interviewing
- One-on-one mentoring/coaching sessions
- Leading through collaboration of different generations in the workforce
- Strengthened emotional intelligence
During this three-day program, you will:
- Understand emotional intelligence and its role in an organization’s structure
- Develop competencies for effective thought, people, results, and personal leadership
- Analyze feedback and how it can improve performance
- Recognize generational differences and apply appropriate managing techniques
- Discover leadership behaviors that generate innovation in the workforce
- Learn to prepare for, conduct, and evaluate an interview
- Assess workload and learn the process for effective delegation
- Explore coaching and mentorship within the organization
Patricia Richards is an Organization Development Consultant and a 27-year Human Resource veteran. She is also a Registered Organizational Development Consultant (RODC). For over 25 years, Richards has worked with numerous clients to enhance organizations’ abilities to achieve greater effectiven...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.