Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Haas School of Business.Full disclaimer.
This three-day leadership development program is an exploration of your authentic leadership style to establish your voice, presence, and abilities as a communicator. Through powerful theater techniques, role playing and personal coaching, you will learn to become a more charismatic, collaborative, and influential team leader.
Improve Your Communication Delivery Practice powerful theater techniques to actively communicate using voice, body, imagination and energy and improve articulation and expression.
Use Storytelling to Connect with Your Audience Engage in storytelling that moves people, creates influence over an audience, and impacts the energy and performance of your team, department or organization.
Transform Your Communication Weaknesses into Strengths Identify your weaknesses and leave your comfort zone to build communication strengths such as ‘thinking on your feet’ using valuable leadership skills like ‘spontaneity’.
Build Meaningful Relationships and Partnerships Employ the art of giving and receiving constructive feedback, create a community of excellence through active communicating, and engage in productive interpersonal exchanges.
Master Your Leadership Presence Find the right communication approach for your own, authentic leadership.
The High-Impact Leadership program curriculum covers the following topics:
TOPIC 1 | The Art of Leadership Presence
- The four universal communication principles
- The power of presence in effective leadership
- The ten active communication skills
TOPIC 2 | Motivating, Inspiring and Reaching Out to Others
- Active communicating using voice, body, imagination, and energy
- Theater as heightened communication
- Thinking on your feet: the skill of spontaneity
TOPIC 3 | The Leader as Communicator
- The power of dialogue
- Building meaningful relationships in the workplace
- Dialogue and courageous conversations
- The art of giving and receiving constructive feedback
- Creating a community of excellence through communication
- Leadership stories and exercises
TOPIC 4 | The Leader as Coach
- The primary skills of the coach
- Mastering the tools of the coach
- The three types of listening
- The art of curious questioning
- Listening skills and asking the right questions
- Playback and empathy and coaching tools
Who should attend
- Mid-to-senior level business leaders looking to strengthen their impact
- High-potential individuals looking to further develop leadership skills
- Any role from various industries can benefit from taking this leadership training program