High Impact Leadership
Equipping business leaders with strategies to lead with impact in a rapidly changing context
High Impact Leadership addresses the need for future-focused leadership training and development, by exposing you to new perspectives, knowledge and tools to maximise your personal leadership skills. You'll learn an approach to leadership that underpins its value in delivering meaningful outcomes across any business and industry.
An online education that sets you apart
Gain valuable and relevant skills, and walk away with:
- High impact leadership capabilities: Analyse the values, thinking, and practices that need to be developed to be a high impact leader.
- Communication skills for influence: Create an effective approach to communications and stakeholder engagement to drive high impact change.
- A certificate from the University of Cambridge Institute for Sustainability Leadership: validation of your newfound high impact leadership knowledge and skills.
Learn to lead in a changing world
This University of Cambridge Institute for Sustainability Leadership online short course is delivered in collaboration with digital education provider GetSmarter.
Join over 50,000 students globally who have already benefited from the opportunity to:
- Gain verifiable and relevant competencies and earn invaluable recognition from a top-tier university, entirely online and in your own time.
- Enjoy a personalised, people-mediated online learning experience that consistently achieves over 90 per cent course certification rate.
- Experience a flexible but structured approach to online education as you plan your learning around your life to meet weekly milestones.
Study high impact leadership and learn how leadership challenges affect your organisation
Module 1: High impact leadership and its importance
Module 2: Exploring the context for leadership
Module 3: What does high impact leadership look like?
Module 4: The future we want, the leadership we need
Module 5: High impact leadership capabilities
Module 6: Communicating for influence
Module 7: Developing the mindset and skills for innovation
Module 8: Rewiring your leadership to achieve your goal
Who should attend
Future-focused current and aspiring business leaders who want to pioneer meaningful change in any context