High Efficiency Operations Management (Hong Kong)
In today’s fiercely competitive business environment, high efficiency operations management has become an important competitive tool. This program is designed to introduce you to cutting-edge models and practical tools for effective management of your plant, service operation or your supply chain. As a participant you will learn how to design and implement effective practices to improve your operations to gain significant competitive advantage, special attention will be given to topics including: waste and cost reduction, effective inventory control, capacity and cost management, variability reduction, lean operations, and partnering with suppliers and customers to reduce global costs and increase service levels. This program will give you tools you can use immediately in your own operations.
- Hands on Simulation to Learn Lean Practices
- Lean Operations
- Inventory Management and Risk Pooling in a Supply Chain
- Supply Chain Simulation to Learn effective SCM Practices
- Understanding and Improving Key Operational Performance Measures
- Supply Chain Integration
- Strategic Partnering and Outsourcing
- Accurate Response in a Global Supply Chain
- Design for Supply Chain Management
- Role of Third Party Logistics Providers in your operations
- Improve your manufacturing and service operation
- Re-engineer your supply chain for competitiveness
- Apply cutting-edge models and practical tools
- Explore proven practices and techniques to educe cost and increase service levels
- Understand and apply lean process to your own operations
- Explore successful efficient operations practices and how to implement them in your own organization.
- Develop a framework for implementing effective inventory control, logistics and supply chain management.
- Learn how to partner with suppliers and customers to reduce global costs and increase service levels.
Who should attend
Directors, Vice Presidents, Senior Executives in:
- Operations management
- Manufacturing management
- Services management
- Supply chain management
- Distribution management
- Inventory control
Consultants or general managers looking for a broader understanding of how efficient operations can be an effective tool to increase profits