About the course
One of the most consistent concerns expressed by professionals and teams around the world: “We don’t have enough time!”
The stress of having too much to do and not enough time to do it is overwhelming. In our interactive ‘Help for the Crazy Busy: How to Get Control Over Your Time and Commitments’ workshop, Andy Kaufman shares practical lessons to help you get a better handle on what it takes to efficiently and successfully manage your time and commitments. Topics include understanding the role of taking care of yourself (including getting more sleep and exercise), factors that drive procrastination (and strategies to overcome them that will help you manage your time and projects), ways to say "No" without saying "No", and strategies to manage interruptions.
Andy shares specific strategies to help you get more control over your time without letting things falling through the cracks, allowing you to focus on the most important priorities. Participants leave with a helpful list of books and other resources to continue the learning after the session.
Participants will be able to:
- Explain how sleep, exercise, and diet directly impact their ability to better manage their time and commitments
- Describe research-based strategies to battle procrastination
- Implement practical skills to stay focused on their top priorities
- Describe strategies to say no to commitments they should not be making, even amidst social pressure to say “yes”
- Understanding the role of taking care of yourself
- Factors that drive procrastination and strategies to overcome them
- Ways to say no without saying “No”
- Strategies to manage interruptions
Award Winning Project Management and Leadership Keynotes & Training in Chicago, North America, & Around the World Hello! I’m a keynote speaker, author, & executive coach, and President of the Institute for Leadership Excellence & Development Inc. I work with organizations around...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.