Who should attend
- Hedge Fund professionals seeking to enhance their knowledge
- Individuals looking to start a Hedge Fund
- Career movers including those interested in moving from the sell side to the buy side
- Service providers e.g. Banking, Risk, Compliance and IT professionals, Lawyers, Fund Administrators
With 200 alumni globally and over 75 industry professionals involved in teaching and mentoring the classes, the Executive Hedge Fund Programme offers unique networking opportunities and industry insights for participants.
About the course
The Henley Executive Hedge Fund Programme helps build the expertise of the next generation of Hedge Fund managers and their industry counter-parties.
It provides participants:
- A unique opportunity to combine a full-time career with a world-class course leading to the award of the Henley Certificate in Hedge Fund Management
- Invaluable insight into the Hedge Fund industry taught by leading industry practitioners
- A holistic hands-on real-practice understanding of Hedge Funds from set up to management
- Unprecedented networking opportunities with mentors and other leading professionals in the fund industry
The Henley Executive Hedge Fund Programme is a blended learning course, featuring:
- Online lectures by industry professionals which can be watched in your own time and at your own pace
- Online knowledge checks to test understanding
- 3-day classroom-based intensive Bootcamp, which includes a variety of classroom teaching by local industry professionals, case studies, drill downs on local issues, panel discussions, guest speakers and evening networking events
- Networking events throughout the year in major cities
- Learning from experienced professionals and networking with members of the hedge fund industry
- Bootcamps held in major cities, including London, New York and Hong Kong
16 core modules with a blend of workshops, online study and group work. The courses take place in Hong Kong, Singapore, Tokyo, New York and London across various dates within the year.
Online modules will be available starting September 2019.
Vanessa Hemavathi is currently Program Director for the Henley Executive Hedge Fund Program and is responsible for overseeing the program’s activities within Asia. Prior to this, she worked at the Wall Street Journal in Singapore and Hong Kong where she was managing commercial partnerships to acc...
Stefan Nilsson, a Tokyo-based investor and entrepreneur, is a former hedge fund executive who has also worked in asset management and prime brokerage at investment banks JP Morgan and Bear Stearns in Japan. He is the founder and CEO of HFC Advisory Group and a director of Terrasias Capital, a si...
Chanel Fu is an executive director of Nomura Prime Brokerage team based in Hong Kong. Her main responsibility in the team is to build relationship with hedge fund, asset management and broker dealers across Asia Pacific Ex Japan regions by providing and optimizing a suite of integrated prime bro...
Jimmy spent over two decades in the financial services industry and has assumed senior management roles and responsibilities in Asian and international financial institutions. Among his senior level appointments, in recent years, Jimmy was the Managing Director of a real estate fund management co...
Sinyee manages the Duff & Phelps Compliance and Regulatory Consulting practice in Singapore. She advises financial services firms on licensing and ongoing Singapore and cross-border regulatory requirements and reviews firms’ risk management, internal controls and compliance arrangements. Bef...
Anna is the Co-Founder and Managing Director of Inflection Point Intelligence Limited. Anna is a seasoned financial services professional with a richly diverse functional background, including Management Consulting, Technology, Operations, Relationship Management, Risk Management and COO respons...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.