Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.
Who should attend
- Healthcare professionals or business/practice managers
- Healthcare consultants
- Hospital administrators
- Healthcare process improvement team members
About the course
The healthcare industry is under intense pressure to deliver high-quality care within fiscally responsible budgets. Bryant’s Healthcare Quality Process Improvement Certificate is designed to facilitate the transformation of healthcare by learning and applying tools and techniques to improve, measure and manage quality. Our skills-based program focuses on key concepts, language, and analytical tools essential for effective management and decision making. It offers three areas of focus to address the critical deficiencies within the healthcare delivery system model: Quality in Healthcare, Reengineering in Healthcare, Project Management in Healthcare.
Key Knowledge Areas
- Applying Six Sigma and Lean Thinking to healthcare applications
- Radical change vs. incremental change of key clinical delivery processes
- Project management tools; scope plan, manage, and close out healthcare initiatives
- Create plans to produce positive improvement results
- Identify areas to reduce medical errors
- Discussion of relevant healthcare examples and case studies
Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.