Who should attend
This course will be excellent for seeking professional techniques from an industry expert for drawing and communicating handbag illustrations. You may be an aspiring fashion designer, illustrator, prospective fashion student, or simply looking to develop your drawing and illustration techniques for your own enjoyment.
About the course
This practical course will show you how to learn to draw and render handbags. You will learn to sketch and effortlessly put your designs onto a paper. You will learn how to draw variety of handbags from different angles. The course will explore different techniques of using double sided art markers and colour pencils for successful marker rendering.
This course is suitable for absolute beginners and more experienced designers who would like to improve their existing skills.
- Free hand handbag drawing
- Different silhouettes
- Drawing bags from different angles
- Basic shading techniques
- Highlighting with markers
- Full colour marker rendering
- Rendering leather, patent leather, suede, canvas etc.
- Drawing details
By the end of the course you will have
- Develop the skills to draw and render handbags with confidence and effectively communicate and present your design ideas
- Practiced and mastered a range of drawing and rendering techniques
- Produced a body of work that can contribute to a fashion or illustration portfolio
- Received personal feedback on your designs and progress from your tutor
Why choose an LCF Online Short Course
Our online learning short courses allow you to experience London College of Fashion wherever you are in the world. The real-time chat sessions are fully interactive allowing you to communicate easily with the tutor at the same time as fellow students. Additionally all LCF Online Short Courses include:
- Live sessions with expert
- Lesson recordings
- Practical assignments
- Personal feedback
- VLE with course content
- Forums for support
- 3 months online access
- LCF Certificate upon completion
Ana Stankovic-Fitzgerald has been teaching on a variety of drawing, illustration and creative visual communication courses on different programmes at London College of Fashion since 2003. Ana has pioneered the delivery of practical fashion drawing and illustration courses via an online medium at ...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.