Who should attend
Mid-to senior-level professionals from private and public sector employers, hospital and health systems, and universities including:
- Benefits Managers
- Health Promotion and Wellness Program Managers
- Human Resources Professionals
- Psychologists and Social Workers
- Health Educators
- Medical Directors, Physicians and Nurses
- Hospital and Clinic Managers
- Scientists and Educators
- Exercise Specialists
- Dietitians and Nutritionists
- Health Coaches
- Wellness Business Owners
- Physical Therapists
- Chemical Dependency Professionals
- Social Workers
- Dental Professionals
About the course
This Intensive Training Seminar is designed to empower health promotion practitioners to teach the power of gut health, your "second brain" and the microbiome. It will be delivered with a focus on teaching how the gut and the microbiome impact physical, emotional and mental health. The power of this Intensive is that participants will be able to teach this content after completing the training.
This seminar teaches a whole-body approach to healing through gradual, holistic lifestyle change. It is filled with vital information that, if put into practice, can have a dramatic effect on physical, emotional and mental health. This seminar will help you:
- Know the role of the gut and the microbiome as a barometer of emotional and physical health
- Understand the role of inflammation in gut health
- Learn to teach health promotion programs based on this training.
Dr Karen Wolfe is a visionary pioneer in the field of health and wellness. She is an Australian physician with a mission, a health advocate and a leading voice for discerning how to use the massive amounts information in the field of health and wellness. She is the creator of a series of health a...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.