Guarantee to Pass™ CFP® Education and Review Program
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with E. J. Ourso College of Business.Full disclaimer.
Bundle the Virtual Classroom courses with Dalton Education’s Guarantee To Pass™ review course for a money-back guarantee on passing the CFP® exam.
- Instructor-led, live-online classes that are recorded for future viewing
- Flexible education schedules with classes meeting two nights per week
- Access to Dalton Education Faculty
- Guarantee to Pass™ Review
- 100% guarantee to pass or your money back
- Additional study materials like flashcards, calculator, and more
- Review includes individual coaching after the review readiness and exam readiness quizzes, pre-study materials, review course, supplemental review lectures and questions
Our most comprehensive study and exam preparation program
The Guarantee to Pass™ is our most comprehensive study and exam preparation bundle – comprised of both the CFP® certification education and Guarantee to Pass™ Review. You are guaranteed to pass if you:
- score 70%+ on your exam readiness quiz
- take the CFP® exam within two exam cycles of the scheduled completion date for your education program
If you don't pass your CFP® exam, you can take our review program again at no cost or we will refund 100% of your money - your choice.
Our faculty is comprised of former instructors of the CFP® Board's Council on Examinations and textbook authors, who offer a rigorous, high-quality curriculum informed by their expertise. All faculty members in the program hold either CFP® certification or a relevant professional designation or license.
Certified Investment Management Analyst® (CIMA®) Certification
The Certified Investment Management Analyst® (CIMA®) Certification is the only credential of its kind designed specifically for financial professionals seeking to distinguish themselves as advanced investment consultants. It requires successful completion of the educational component (which was developed by Wharton 30 years ago in partnership with the Investments & Wealth Institute®), followed by a passing score on the CIMA® certification exam.
Today, investment professionals turn to Wharton’s program for good reason: graduates in early 2018 passed the exam at a rate of 94 percent. Those results are a reflection of the intense weeklong immersive experience at Wharton’s Philadelphia campus led by the school’s expert finance faculty. The program includes daily review sessions and carefully selected pre- and post-readings that help enhance learning and retention.
Program Highlights & Benefits
By attending CIMA® at Wharton, you will:
- Prepare for CIMA® certification — recognized by the financial services industry as the standard for advanced investment consulting — in an intensive one-week program at the school’s Philadelphia campus (meals and lodging included)
- Be on your way to earning a respected credential that communicates to clients and peers your high level of competency, professionalism, and investment expertise
- Leverage the world-renowned expertise of Wharton finance faculty and get your questions answered in real time, with extensive access before, during, and after each session
- Gain enhanced knowledge and master advanced investment techniques that can improve your practice and your clients’ overall experience
- Grow your network by engaging and learning with an experienced group of peers over the course of a week
- Extend your exam preparation with pre- and post-readings carefully selected by Wharton faculty
Experience & Impact
In the investment world, the CIMA® certification reflects a high level of quality and credibility among your financial professional peers. The commitment and discipline required to achieve this professional designation will not only enhance your investment skills but also enable you to strengthen your relationships with clients. The education component that Wharton delivers as part of the Certified Investment Management Analyst® (CIMA®) Certification process prepares you to successfully take the CIMA® Certification Exam.
Wharton faculty — led by Jeffrey Jaffe, an expert on corporate finance, investments, and money management — apply their field-based research and the latest strategic insights on modern portfolios, as well as investment alternatives such as private equity, commodities, and hedge funds that are changing the face of investing today.
This education program presents a semester’s worth of material in one week, focusing on the topics required to prepare you for the CIMA® Certification Exam. Through highly interactive daily review sessions, you will learn to apply, process, and retain the information necessary to pass the exam. The program also includes exclusive pre- and post-program content to deepen and further your learning.
You will be taught by the experts who literally wrote the book(s) on the subjects.
Academic Director Jeffrey Jaffe; an authority on investments, corporate finance, and money management; is a co-author of the best-selling textbook, Corporate Finance, now in its 11th edition. He is also the co-author of Corporate Finance: Core Principles and Applications.
Richard Marston’s Portfolio Design: A Modern Approach to Asset Allocation is a classic, informing and advocating for talented, highly skilled professional advisors who can outperform indexes. He’s also author of Investing for a Lifetime: Managing Wealth for the “New Normal", which serves as a guide to the main investment decisions one makes throughout a lifetime.
Craig MacKinlay shares research on the predictability of stock prices as co-author of A Non-Random Walk Down Wall Street. In it, he reconsiders the “random walk hypothesis,” and directs investment professionals toward superior long-term investment returns through disciplined active investment management.
Program faculty share a passion for this material and, in particular, they enjoy teaching the investment professionals who regularly attend the CIMA® program at Wharton.
- Modern Portfolio Theory
- Behavioral Finance
- Alternative Investments
- Asset Allocation
- Manager Search and Selection
- Investment Policy
- Performance Measurement
Wharton’s program culminates with an exam on Friday. After passing the Wharton exam, participants may then take the CIMA® Certification Exam. Participants who pass it join a select group of professionals who have earned this internationally recognized credential.
Who should attend
The CIMA® certification program requires that you meet all eligibility requirements, including experience, education, examination, and ethics. Before registering for the Wharton Executive Education program, you must submit a CIMA® application and fee to the Investments & Wealth Institute, and undergo a background check.