Who should attend
- Executives and managers looking for a refresher to help tackle strategic challenges at their organizations
- Emerging leaders looking to improve their ability to articulate and understand strategy and position themselves for advancement
About the course
Delve into the best theories and methods for growing and building your firm’s value while bypassing the most common scaling mistakes made in business.
Gain the tools you need to analyze, evaluate and recommend specific actions your organization can take to grow their value, whether by scaling existing markets, entering established markets or creating new markets through innovation and acquisitions. You’ll uncover unique perspectives through analysis, forum discussions and peer review as you apply these concepts to industry leaders like JetBlue, Starbucks, Intel Corporate Venturing and Tata Motors.
- Strategic Dynamics
- Growth Strategies
- Market Entry
- Innovation, Acquisitions
Impact & Outcomes
- Identify and evaluate opportunities to scale an organization
- Assess the impact of a potential merger and acquisition and learn to avoid the common pitfalls of this type of growth
- Discover how to enter new markets and apply game theory to analyze, assess and respond to competitors
- Unlock the keys to innovation — explore ways to build an innovative capability, add value from innovation and determine an innovation strategy
Education : B.S., MS, University of Virginia; Ph.D., Massachusetts Institute of Technology Professor Lenox was appointed to the Tayloe Murphy Professorship in Business Administration at the University of Virginia''s Darden School of Business, where he teaches the core MBA strategy course. He als...
Education: B.S. and MAcc, Brigham Young University; Ph.D., University of Minnesota Associate Professor Jared Harris, appointed to the Samuel L. Slover Research Professorship, teaches both Ethics and Strategy courses in Darden''s MBA program and a doctoral seminar on corporate governance and ethi...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.