Comprehensive course analysis
Who should attend
This programme is suitable for companies who are looking to either start a Key Account Management strategy or want to enhance their existing key account strategy.
- Executives who want to grow their customers with the promise of a dramatic impact on their own successas well as success of their customers
- Executives who are tasked with the job of customer service, customer satisfaction, customer experience or customer success
About the course
Keep your star clients happy. Learn the strategies and techniques to retain and grow customers.
Why choose this programme?
Managing and developing key accounts is of vital importance to the health of every organisation. It pays to pay them attention.
On this three-day programme, you will learn how to improve your customer retention rate while we supply all the tools necessary to develop and grow your key customers.
Identify gaps in your key account management
Learn how to become a preferred supplier
Create your roadmap to success
Make sure they come back again and again. Learn how to continuously add value, develop relationships and innovate in terms of delivery.
Make every negotiation a win-win. Manage relationships for the long-term and deal with high-pressured situations.
Maximise the value from your key accounts. Grow revenues and produce sustainable profitable growth.
Day 1: Key account performance and potential
- Access the performance (and potential) of your organisation in retaining and growing its customers.
- Identify strengths as well as opportunities for improvement
- Explore the difference between key account management and key account development
Day 2: Becoming a preferred supplier
- Create a key account portfolio
- Map your position within your key accounts
- Profile your key accounts in terms of procurement best practice
- Explore strategies to help your organisation become (and retain) the status of ‘preferred’ or ‘strategic’ supplier
Day 3: Roadmap for success
- Develop a growth plan for one of your key accounts from a powerful key account planning template
Videos and materials
Read more about Negotiations
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.