Comprehensive course analysis
Who should attend
This programme is relevant for all business people working in Marketing, Sales, Digital Communication, Branding, Sustainability and CSR.
About the course
This programme gives you an introduction to the new field of Green Marketing and Sustainable Branding. Explore innovative ways to integrate sustainability into all aspects of the 4Ps of International Marketing and how to leverage sustainability to strengthen your brand. In order to achieve this, the programme focuses on environmental issues and challenges for brand marketing managers in international markets and how their decisions influence sustainable behaviours of global consumers.
How will you benefit?
After taking this programme, you will be able to:
- identify the way in which responsible managerial decisions can be applied in international marketing and branding contexts
- engage consumers in their sustainability journey
- identify processes to integrate sustainability at brand level
- analyse the ethical implications on the practice of green brand marketing
What will you learn and practice?
- Module 1: Provide the most advanced practical tools to implement green brand marketing strategies
- Module 2: Creating sustainable marketing values
- Module 3: Developing Green value propositions for consumers` understanding
- Module 4: Designing and communicating an appealing green product offering (product/service, pricing, distribution)
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.