Green Belt (Lean six Sigma Certification)
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with The Scheller College of Business.Full disclaimer.
See stubborn challenges in a new light. Six Sigma principles will help you uncover inefficiencies and save your company money, no matter the industry. As you go through the program, you will begin to look at every process differently—making you an invaluable asset to your organization.
Why Georgia Tech?
There are lots of lean six sigma programs out there. But none quite like ours. Take advantage of our state-of-the-art campus. Lean on the expertise of a world-renowned institution—and the people behind it. Above all else? Get results.
Lean Six Sigma Courses offered at Georgia Tech:
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
- Principles of Data Analysis and Decision Making
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
What you will do:
- Learn the tools and techniques of Lean Six Sigma employed by leading companies to improve performance.
- Apply its methodology and statistical analysis to a company project.
- Participating companies have included AT&T, AutoTrader, State Farm, and The Coca-Cola Company.
What you will gain:
- Knowledge to improve your company’s processes.
- Certification at the Green Belt level is offered as part of the course and valued at more than $5,000 in industry.