Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Antwerp Management School.Full disclaimer.
About the course
About the program
This master class delivers the required in-depth knowledge on IT management, IT governance & assurance so participants can establish the leadership and the capacity to integrate IT governance within the overall enterprise strategy and corporate governance.
Both large and small organizations are looking for IT management and IT governance & assurance professionals that understand and evaluate the need for IT leadership and that establish organizational structures and processes. These experts ensure that IT sustains and extends the enterprise strategy and objectives, while mitigating business risks.
After attending this program:
- You have deepened your knowledge of IT management, governance and assurance;
- You are able to prepare and make management decisions in the domains of governance, audit, management and control of IT;
- You can execute and lead IT related governance and assurance projects;
- You can apply the international IT governance and assurance framework COBIT 5;
- After successful completion you will be prepared to successfully obtain ISACA’s professional certifications.
The master class consists of several parts, addressing specific topics. In each area we address theoretical aspects, implementation challenges, management practices and structures, key goals, metrics, roles and responsibilities. All in-class sessions will be highly interactive, with a lot of focus on sharing experiences and challenging ideas.
- business information technology planning
- organizations and strategy development
- service management and operations monitoring and control
- Rooted in science: more than 20 years of research on enterprise governance of IT at the University of Antwerp, the AMS Expertise Center Digital Business & IT (ITAG) and Maastricht University School of Business & Economics.
- Proven in practice: our academic faculty advised more than 100 companies worldwide.
- C-level guest speakers and international faculty ensure an up-to-date global outlook.
- This master class is part of the Master in IT Governance & Assurance and the Master in IT Management, both accredited by NVAO and AACSB. You are part of a larger driven group.
Who should attend
This program is designed to accommodate experienced IT professionals as well as experienced business managers:
Business consultants, Operational auditors, IT auditors, IT assurance professionals, CIOs, ICT managers, IT quality managers
Trust the experts
Steven De Haes
Function Academic Director Executive Master of Enterprise IT Architecture Academic Director Executive Master of IT Governance and Assurance Academic Director full-time Master in Management Expertise Digital Strategies IT Governance & Management IT Strategy and Alignment IT Value & P...
Hans Van Daele
Management consultant active in strategy implementation tracks. Passionate about: - Strategic portfolio management - Enterprise architecture - Agile transformation - Coaching
Verelst obtained his Ph.D. in Management Information Systems in 1999 from the University of Antwerp with a thesis entitled "De invloed van variabiliteit op de evolueerbaarheid van conceptuele modellen van informatiesystemen" (The impact of variability on the evolvability of conceptual models of i...
Egon Berghout is Part-time Professor of Business & ICT at the University of Groningen. His research interests cover the entire field of Information Management, Information Systems and philosophy in general. His specialisations concern the economic aspects of information technology and its man...
Professor Expertisegebieden: Accounting & Control (Auditing), Context (Technology), Information Technology (COBIT, Data Center Management, IT Compliance, IT Governance, IT Infrastructure, IT Innovation, IT Managing Implementation, IT Managing Operations, IT Trends, Technology and Law), Manage...
Gerard is an experienced advisor with an extensive background in IT strategy, sourcing, innovation, architecture and IT governance. Gerard has been concerned with strategic IT issues for more than 25 years and is known as a committed, professional and entrepreneurial advisor. He is founder of And...
During the past 15 years Frank has managed many different projects and programs in Belgium and abroad. He has extensive experience of enterprise governance of IT, management of change, business-IT alignment and IT service management, both as a consultant and as an auditor. Frank has held classes...
Since the beginning of my career, I focused on how IT/Technology can be used to help flourish Business. And this in different roles: first in IT as Developer/Analyst, then Project Manager, IT Manager, Enterprise Architect, PMO Manager, Director of Strategy and a couple of years ago I have made th...
I am passionate about what I do. It is why I get out of bed every day. I bring +25 years of innovative knowledge and solutions to boards, audit committees and executives to manage IT risks, information security / data protection and to execute IT audits. My core competencies: expertise, exper...
I grew up with some some quotes from my dad in mind. Since then, I've developed a few on my own that guide my view on the world " A gift is a gift and not a given. The more you work on developing the gift, the more it becomes a given. So my gift to you: make your gift a given" "In life there ar...