Governance and Driving Performance Management
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Alberta School of Business.Full disclaimer.
Participants will learn to effectively develop, implement and use business plans, budgets and performance measures and reports. Through a mix of lectures and hands on discussions, the course will examine the context of recent developments to better understand the nature and purposes of planning, budgeting and reporting tools.
- Approaches to management in governments- the context of reforms.
- Responsibility and accountability systems.
- Developing and using performance measures for learning and evaluation.
- Linking performance measures and and public reporting.
- Development and implementation of business planning, including links to budgeting and performance measurement.
- Role of auditor general in performance reporting.