Who should attend
Marketing professionals, online marketers, business owners and communication specialists who want to get up to speed on today’s marketing channels and improve their SEO results.
About the course
Develop the right SEO strategy for your business and watch your results soar.
YOUR IMMEDIATE TAKEAWAY
- Zero in on essential implementation tools and best practices
- Choose the best search phrases to target for optimization
- Use blogs, video and social media to best advantage
SEO has emerged as the surest route to capturing more leads and enjoying stronger sales. With a Forrester study indicating 93% of Internet traffic comes from search engines, you can’t afford to let this sizable pool of prospects slip away. What’s more, studies show that 40% of well-managed SEO campaigns yield a 500% or greater return on investment.
In this 3-day course, you will clear the confusion and misinformation surrounding SEO. Discover what to avoid and how to avoid it. Observe what your competition is doing and learn from it. And gain the knowledge and skills required to realize the potential SEO holds for your business. You’ll leave with the clarity and confidence to do on-page and off-page optimization correctly, so you can get the most out of your Internet presence and achieve your organizational goals.
How you will benefit
- Discover how to avoid Google pitfalls and penalties
- Understand the details and implications of Google’s Panda filter
- Find out how to do keyword research, even if it seems like no one is searching for your product or service
- Discover how SEO can boost your off-line marketing efforts
- Gain insights into common but costly SEO mistakes Fortune 500 companies make and how to avoid them
- Turn your website into a vehicle that grows your business, not just a tool that shows your business
- Evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of your in-bound link profile
- Understand the practical implications of the 80/20 rule for SEO
- Know how to identify, prioritize and tackle your most critical SEO action items
What you will cover
- Researching your target audience and identifying audience segments
- Grasping metrics such as bounce rates, click-through rates, exit pages, time on page
- Organizing key phrases and structuring your site based on key-phrase research
- Grasping tag-based and server side analytic tools and knowing which KPIs really matter
- Discovering which content and design elements influence conversion rates
- Improving your SEO visibility through on-page optimization, from title tags to content relevance
- Managing your online reputation by leveraging the positive and handling negative reviews and content
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.