Who should attend
This Google Analytics course is for any marketing manager, digital executive or business person who is receiving or creating Google Analytics reports but doesn’t know what right looks like. To attend the course, it requires you to have access to a fully working Google Analytics account for a website, preferably with administrator access to the account.
About the course
Do you have regular reports from Google Analytics but no real idea what they mean and what matters about those reports? This course is designed to highlight what matters most for a marketer in this powerful reporting tool. In addition, it will help attendees to understand what actions to take in common circumstances and how to tailor activities to enhance your business objectives.
- This Google Analytics training course gives meaning and value to the many reports available for any website.
- Use and interpret content reports to measure what visitors want from and are doing with your sites.
- Identify quality traffic and drivers of revenue and conversions to action.
- Set up and track digital marketing campaigns: search (paid and non-paid), email, social, display, affiliates, etc.
- Extract actionable insights from the Google Analytics reports to lead performance improvements.
- See your visitors in real time on your website.
Graham Hansell has over 18 years’ experience in digital marketing, originally working for the UK's first web directory and then as founder and owner of the UK's first website optimisation company. Graham is very experienced in planning and executing everything from short burst web campaigns throu...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.