Do you have regular reports from Google Analytics but no real idea what they mean and what matters about them? This Google Analytics course is designed to highlight what matters most for a marketer in this powerful reporting tool. In addition, it will help you to understand what actions to take in common circumstances and how to tailor activities to enhance your business objectives.
This Google Analytics training course gives meaning and value to the many reports available for any website. Learn how to:
- Use and interpret content reports to measure what visitors want from and are doing with your sites.
- Identify quality traffic and drivers of revenue and conversions to action.
- Set up and track digital marketing campaigns; search (paid and non-paid), email, social, display, affiliates, etc.
- Extract actionable insights from the Google Analytics reports to lead performance improvements.
- See your visitors in real time on your website.
Who should attend
This Google Analytics course is for any marketing manager, digital executive or business person who is receiving or creating Google Analytics reports but doesn’t know what ‘right’ looks like. To attend the course requires you to have access to a fully working Google Analytics account for a website, preferably with 'Admin' access to the account.