Who should attend
This course is aimed at marketers and analysts who are already using Google Analytics on a regular basis for reporting and analysis and are now looking for a greater understanding of how to ensure your tracking is set up correctly and it will help you to set up advanced reports and concepts for brand awareness, ecommerce and lead generation.
About the course
Google Analytics is becoming one of the marketers’ key tools in data driven marketing. This course is designed to go beyond the day to day reporting and aims to build a power set of skills around customer insights through Google Analytics, Attribution and Tag Manager.
- Determine which set up of Google Analytics is needed for your brand, e-commerce or lead generation
- How to implement call tracking and CRM integration
- Advanced set up with at cross domain tracking and subdomains
- Learn how to use advanced filters, know when to apply them and how to combine these filters with profiles to get a greater understanding of your website usage
- Gain a deeper understanding of tracking specific goals and events for brand awareness, ecommerce, lead generation, publishers and customer support
- Learn how to find and match anything with Insights in Google Analytics
- Build customised reports to improve insights for your teams
- Discover tag manager to create custom events and variables, what they are and how to apply them using specific examples
- Define organic search performance to show what your SEO is really doing
- Reveal how your social channels are working for you by influence, source, interactions and goals
- How to import and track Bing and Facebook advertising data
- Understand Google Analytics data sampling, what it is and the best practices to use to reduce sampling
- How to use Google Attribution for Multi-channel funnels and attribution across first, last and assisted clicks
Graham Hansell has over 18 years’ experience in digital marketing, originally working for the UK's first web directory and then as founder and owner of the UK's first website optimisation company. Graham is very experienced in planning and executing everything from short burst web campaigns throu...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.