Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
About the course
Design, implement, and manage a successful Go-To-Market Strategy
Successful companies have a holistic umbrella Go-To-Market strategy that reinforces their mission, values, and story. An overarching Go-To-Market strategy drives alignment and decision-making across all departments and functions, from the C-suite to Product, Operations, Marketing, and Sales. This strategy impacts messaging and customer engagement and drives all elements of sales, including the differentiated value proposition, ideal customer profile, ideal seller profile, preferred sales motions, and overall field operations.
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING
By the end of the class, you will be able to:
- Articulate what a Go-To-Market Strategy is and why it matters
- Evaluate vision and/or mission statements and assess their alignment with a company’s product, core values, and focus
- Tell a compelling company story that articulates the company’s “why”
- Communicate differentiated value propositions that tie into the mission and company story
- Generate a defensible Ideal Customer Profile
- Design an Ideal Seller Profile
- Identify the complementary Sales Motion(s) to best leverage your Ideal Seller Profile to engage your Ideal Customer Profile
- Provide a comprehensive Go-To-Market Executive Briefing Summary for your company, including assessment and alignment of Mission, Core Values, Company Story, Differentiated Value Propositions, Ideal Customer Profile, Ideal Seller Profile, Sales Motion(s), and overall Go-To-Market Strategy
The focus of this seminar is on the key elements required in building a Go-To-Market Strategy and an effective professional sales organization. We will review the steps needed to construct and manage an effective sales strategy and organization, whether for an existing company with an established sales organization or for an emerging company building and scaling from initial stages of product market fit to later stages of customer engagement and growth.
In this seminar, we will address:
- Company vision/mission
- Core values
- Company Story
- Differentiated Value Propositions
- Ideal Customer Profile
- Ideal Seller Profile
- Sales Motion(s)
- Integrated Go-To-Market Strategy
The Go-To-Market Strategy Seminar is designed for the C-Suite and Senior Sales and Marketing Executives (CEOs, CROs, CMOs, CFOs, any other C-level execs, VPs of Sales, VPs of Strategy, and Founders.)
Kelly Breslin Wright has over 25 years of experience in leadership, sales, operations, and strategy roles. She has deep Go-To-Market experience and has helped teams navigate through multiple stages of company growth, through IPO, global expansion, leadership transitions, business model changes, a...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.