Global Supply Chain Management Essentials
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Thunderbird School of Global Management.Full disclaimer.
Examine some of the benefits companies are seeing because of continuous improvement initiatives via supply chain strategies. While examining these issues through a variety of business examples, you will consider a general framework that explains the characteristics and concerns surrounding global supply chain management.
- Explain the meaning and purpose of global supply chain management.
- Examine ways to develop an effective end-to-end supply chain infrastructure.
- Identify ways to design your supply chain to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of your company.
- Identify a collaborative model that promotes the goals and objectives of your organization.
- Examine your supply chain from a strategic perspective.
- Identify appropriate metrics to help drive the success of your organization.
- Explain forces that are affecting today’s supply chains.
- Discuss the barriers associated with supply chain management.
- Identify supply chain challenges that companies often experience regardless of their industry.
- Identify strategies used by different companies to strengthen their supply chain.
- Create an action plan to enhance global supply chain performance.
Who should attend
Foundation Courses are ideal for individuals looking for the latest global updates in a certain business focus, or just need a refresher course on a topic of interest to enhance professional development.