Who should attend
Foundation Courses are ideal for individuals looking for the latest global updates in a certain business focus, or just need a refresher course on a topic of interest to enhance professional development.
About the course
Examine some of the benefits companies are seeing because of continuous improvement initiatives via supply chain strategies. While examining these issues through a variety of business examples, you will consider a general framework that explains the characteristics and concerns surrounding global supply chain management.
- Explain the meaning and purpose of global supply chain management.
- Examine ways to develop an effective end-to-end supply chain infrastructure.
- Identify ways to design your supply chain to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of your company.
- Identify a collaborative model that promotes the goals and objectives of your organization.
- Examine your supply chain from a strategic perspective.
- Identify appropriate metrics to help drive the success of your organization.
- Explain forces that are affecting today’s supply chains.
- Discuss the barriers associated with supply chain management.
- Identify supply chain challenges that companies often experience regardless of their industry.
- Identify strategies used by different companies to strengthen their supply chain.
- Create an action plan to enhance global supply chain performance.
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.