Global Strategy Essentials
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Thunderbird School of Global Management.Full disclaimer.
Learn to think strategically, from a leadership perspective, about undertaking new global initiatives. Examine the strategic planning process and explore the decision-making process that supports the questions of whether, and how, to enter or expand into the global marketplace. You also will consider structural alternatives for a global organization and how to lead a global transition.
- Describe the strategic planning process and how it supports global initiatives.
- Understand the key drivers of globalization.
- Identify potential benefits and risks associated with entering the global marketplace.
- Describe structural alternatives for a global organization.
- Define the benefits and shortcomings of alliances as a strategic globalization initiative.
- Explain the role of government in industry globalization initiatives.
- Determine how to plan to lead the transition to become a global organization.
- Explain the effects of organizational culture on strategic planning.
- Create an action plan to enhance global strategic planning performance.
Who should attend
Foundation Courses are ideal for individuals looking for the latest global updates in a certain business focus, or just need a refresher course on a topic of interest to enhance professional development.