Global Senior Management Program
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with IE Business School.Full disclaimer.
Combining the strengths of two of the world’s top schools, the GSMP takes participants beyond traditional programs based on absorbing models and knowledge. We have designed an experience-based program which challenges senior managers to upgrade their own management style, their approach to globalization and their organization’s core.
- Build on the collective knowledge of top level partcipants and world-class professors
- Develop a strategic vision in global markets
- Strengthen your leadership skills and self-management skills
- Expand your professional network
- Boost organizational performance
- Work in small classes and workgroups which maximise the exchange of knowledge and experience between participants.
- Discuss practical case-studies and share best practices.
- Workshops to develop management and leadership skills.
- Space for personal reflection and opportunity to focus on your personal growth.
- Highly practical program with clear takeaways which can be implemented in your company.
- Program orchestrator who provides a common thread and context to all the elements of the program.
MODULE 1: VISION
- 21st Century Leadership Challenge
- Critical thinking
- What’s Your Story?
- Going Global: The Context of 21st Century Economy
- Competitive Advantage of Social Capital
- Marketing trends
- Big Data
MODULE 2: TRANSFORMATION
- Strategy & Organization
- Implementing a Global Marketing Strategy
- M & A Strategy
- Innovation in a Digital World
- Internationalization Strategy
- Scenario Planning
- Power Nodes
Managing the Customer’s Experience . MODULE 3: LEADERSHIP
Building a High Performance Environment
EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
In addition to gaining business knowledge and leadership insights, the GSMP program offers participants an opportunity to experience the cultural and historical richness of Chicago and Madrid through extra-curricular activities.
Who should attend
This program is designed for Senior Managers and Directors. Participants are typically members of the management committee, vicepresidents, managing directors, unit directors or country managers. They bring over 15 years of experience in senior management.