Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with IE Business School.Full disclaimer.
About the course
Combining the strengths of two of the world’s top schools, the GSMP takes participants beyond traditional programs based on absorbing models and knowledge. We have designed an experience-based program which challenges senior managers to upgrade their own management style, their approach to globalization and their organization’s core.
- Build on the collective knowledge of top level partcipants and world-class professors
- Develop a strategic vision in global markets
- Strengthen your leadership skills and self-management skills
- Expand your professional network
- Boost organizational performance
- Work in small classes and workgroups which maximise the exchange of knowledge and experience between participants.
- Discuss practical case-studies and share best practices.
- Workshops to develop management and leadership skills.
- Space for personal reflection and opportunity to focus on your personal growth.
- Highly practical program with clear takeaways which can be implemented in your company.
- Program orchestrator who provides a common thread and context to all the elements of the program.
MODULE 1: VISION
- 21st Century Leadership Challenge
- Critical thinking
- What’s Your Story?
- Going Global: The Context of 21st Century Economy
- Competitive Advantage of Social Capital
- Marketing trends
- Big Data
MODULE 2: TRANSFORMATION
- Strategy & Organization
- Implementing a Global Marketing Strategy
- M & A Strategy
- Innovation in a Digital World
- Internationalization Strategy
- Scenario Planning
- Power Nodes
Managing the Customer’s Experience . MODULE 3: LEADERSHIP
Building a High Performance Environment
EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
In addition to gaining business knowledge and leadership insights, the GSMP program offers participants an opportunity to experience the cultural and historical richness of Chicago and Madrid through extra-curricular activities.
Who should attend
This program is designed for Senior Managers and Directors. Participants are typically members of the management committee, vicepresidents, managing directors, unit directors or country managers. They bring over 15 years of experience in senior management.
Trust the experts
Susan Lucia Annunzio
Susan Lucia Annunzio is President and Chief Executive Officer of The Center for High Performance (CfHP). She is a strategic advisor to CEOs of leading global companies on strategy attainment and business transformation. Susan partners with senior executives to increase their ability to simplify c...
Greg Bunch draws on a wealth of experience as an entrepreneur, manager, consultant, alderman, and teacher. He is the founder of Masterplan International Corporation, a strategy consulting firm. He was also a partner at Brandtrust, a brand strategy consultancy. Greg is a co-founder of Oration, a ...
Mia De Kuijper
Mia de Kuijper, MPP ’83, PhD ’83 economics, is the Senior Vice President and Strategy Advisor at Salesforce. Mia has successfully built and run companies and academic institutions. Her previous global corporate leadership positions have been at Royal Dutch Shell, PepsiCo, and AT&T, and she ha...
At Chicago Booth, Marvin Zonis taught courses on the international political economy, political risk, and business leadership. He was the first professor at the Business School to teach a course on the effects of digital technologies on global business. He is the recipient of both the Quantrell A...
Gareth Lloyd Jones
Visiting Professor and Executive in Residence-Executive Education, IE Business School. Gareth’s career has spanned both the academic and business worlds. He began as a University academic in Economic and Social Studies at the University of East Anglia before moving to the London Business School, ...
Andrew McCarthyGeneral ManagementProf. McCarthy teaches creativity, design thinking, visual communications, and entrepreneurship at IE. Andrew is an innovation, design, or user advocacy officer with various companies and advisor to a number of start-ups, encouraging groups and individuals to err ...
Global Senior Management Program: The Gate to Global Business