Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with HEC Paris.Full disclaimer.
About the course
To meet the numerous challenges and the huge impact of economic globalization - digital transformation, multiculturalism and agility - both start-ups and majors companies are transforming, inventing and innovating within multi-cultural teams and ultra-modern organization structures. Many specialists are currently providing support for these changes, including organization coaches who offer sound knowledge of both systems and people.
This approach enables organizations to capitalize on their own internal resources to find solutions to the problems they face.
The program will enable you to:
- Acquire the necessary skills, approaches and tools for successful organization coaching within global, multicultural companies
- Compare experiences and practices with those of other coaches from different cultures and experienced specialist facilitators
- Apply all the skills acquired immediately in an organization coaching assignment within a company or an NGO
Consists of 5 modules
MASTER THE APPROACHES AND FUNDAMENTAL ASPECTS OF ORGANIZATION COACHING
CAPITALIZE ON THE CURRENT WORLDWIDE TRENDS AND PRACTICES IN ORGANIZATION COACHING.
MODULE 3 DEVELOP A COACHING STRATEGY FOR AN ORGANIZATION
Discover the hidden motivations and the deep-rooted, subconscious dimensions of an organization.
GRASP THE CULTURAL AND MULTICULTURAL DIMENSIONS OF MAJOR, GLOBAL ORGANIZATIONS
PROFESSIONALIZATION: HOW TO BUY THE GLOBAL ORGANIZATION COACHING?
Integrate the creativity in the design of organization coaching certification.
Who should attend
- International individual and team coaches who either need to carry out organization coaching or who will form part of a team initiated by a colleague,
- International consultants who need to update their approaches,
- CMOC Change Management Officer,
- CTOC Chief Transformation Officer.
Trust the experts
Michel Giffard teaches and facilitates various programs addressing personal development and leadership within HEC Executive Education. Michel Giffard is a professional coach. He supervises and trains professional coaches. More specifically, he is the Academic Director of certificate programs in E...