Who should attend
This course is designed for mid- to senior-level managers with global and/or cross-cultural responsibilities.
About the course
Enhance your strategic global leadership perspectives and capabilities for increased influence across cultures and greater overall success with global responsibilities.
- Acquire an in-depth understanding of the key, research-based global leadership capabilities, collectively called "Global Mindset," in order to work with diverse groups in your global organization.
- Complete the Global Mindset Inventory (GMI) and GlobeSmart assessments to evaluate your current global leadership skill set and cultural preferences.
- Enhance your Global Mindset to work across cultures while exploring the nuances of leading within specific cultures, based on your own experiences and on research findings through GLOBE, a 20-year study of leadership behaviors across 62 societies.
- Discover the essential skills of global leadership (Global Mindset).
- Practice global leadership skills first-hand through role plays and simulations.
- Evaluate your current global leadership skill set using psychometric tools (GMI & GlobeSmart).
- Take away new insights and strategies to immediately enhance your capabilities.
- Explore the nuances of leading within specific cultures through case studies and peer mentoring.
- Create a personal action plan to continue the development of you and your teams.
Biography Director, Najafi Global Mindset Institute and Garvin Distinguished Professor Areas of Expertise: Global leadership, Global Mindset, Managing across cultures, Cross-cultural communications, Cross-border mergers and acquisitions, Managing global teams Courses: Cross Cultural Communicati...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.