Who should attend
This program is for senior leaders and decision makers who have the ambition to innovate and successfully transform learning & development practices in their organizations. We are looking for candidates that are self-directed and active learners; eager to share and facilitate; are critical thinkers, willing to reflect on their behaviors and mindsets; and open to experiment with different methods.
The program aims at professionals and leaders who like to upskill and immerse themselves in the L&D sciences and:
- Have roles in corporate learning & development, leadership development, talent or human resources
- Work in leading roles for learning & development solutions companies
- Provide Learning & development Advisory Services to Organizations
- English Proficiency
The Global Masterclass Learning & Development Leadership is a demanding and challenging program for participants in terms of preparation, active participation, self-reflection, teamwork, presenting, working on a personal project, among other activities.
About the course
The defining attributes of the 21st century economy and the fourth industrial revolution are innovation, technology, globalization and rapid pace of change. Therefore, an organization’s capacity to enhance the capabilities of its workforce and create a culture of continuous learning increasingly vital to remaining competitive. This 6-months blended learning journey immerses participants with the latest insights and leading practices in L&D Leadership that will drive business impact.
Effective Learning and leadership development programs are designed based on evidence based practices for adult learning.
This 6-months blended learning journey immerses participants with the latest insights and leading practices in L&D Leadership which will drive business impact. The modern learning design involve innovative delivery methods and pedagogy such as discovery learning, flipped classroom, on-the job assignments, digital learning, virtual classrooms, group work, peer coaching and mentoring.
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND THIS PROGRAM?
- Get immersed in the latest scientific and leading practices in L&D Leadership.
- Boost your expertise, skills and mindsets as a professional.
- Advance your Leadership skills: leading self and leading L&D.
- Connect, learn and build a network with the most influential L&D leaders in the world.
- Set your professional aspiration.
This six-month program is designed based on proven instructional strategies and provides the most sophisticated, effective and efficient learning experience for participants. The modern learning design involve innovative delivery methods and pedagogy such as discovery learning, flipped classroom, on-the job assignments, digital learning, virtual classrooms, group work, peer coaching and mentoring.
The average study load over 6 months is about 6-8 hours per week (excluding attendance of the immersive classroom sessions).
ONE LEARNING JOURNEY
- Doing Business in the Digital Age
- The Future of Work
- Upskilling and reskilling of the workforce
- The Next Generation of Talent Management
- Equipping leaders through impactful Leadership Development
- L&D Strategy & Governance
- The Learning Sciences
- The Learning Organization in the Digital Age
- Lifelong Learning Mindsets
- Advancing Learning Culture and Climate
- Deploying Digital Learning with impact
- Learning Technology Architecture
- Organizing for Agility
- Engaging Stakeholders for success
- Learning Measurement & impact
- AI, Learning Analytics and Big Data
- Positive leadership: leading self and your team
- Leading Transformation
This is a high impact global online program, which includes 12 modules of interactive live virtual classroom sessions; self-paces digital learning, group work, on-the job assignments, a personal project and peer exchanges and mentoring. Attendance of a 2.5-day residential retreat is optional.
The program leverages a blended and international faculty including leading academics, L&D/HR executives, program alumni and facilitators.
Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Attend This Program
- An opportunity to upskill yourself in L&D/Leadership development
- Apply insights based on the latest research and best practices in your daily job.
- Experience a high impact and modern online learning program
- Participate in a six month immersive and interactive learning journey
- Attend this program from any location around the world
- Learn from top international faculty and practitioners
- Use this opportunity to attend an optional residential retreat in Europe.
- Collaborate and learn with a cohort of maximum 35 candidates
- Earn a Certificate from 2 Top Business Schools
- Become part of the program alumni community of 100+ former candidates
Dr. Nick van Dam is an internationally recognized thought leader, adviser, researcher, author, and speaker on learning innovations and leadership development. Nick has over 30 years of business experience as a former partner, Chief Learning Officer, HR Executive, and Client Advisor at McKinsey &a...
Jan Rijken is the former Chief Learning Officer for KPMG, ABNAMRO and Mercedes-Benz and is a recognized thought leader in the international Learning & Talent community. In his current role as Director of the Crossknowledge Learning Institute, Jan’s main goal is to share his experience and kno...
Dr. Le Pertel is Co-Academic Director and lead faculty and facilitator for IE University’s Executive Master in Positive Leadership and Transformation, the Center for Corporate Learning and Innovation, and the International Master Class in Learning and Leadership Development. She is an Adjunct Pro...
Jacqui has multiple professional identities. She is an international business professional, academic and (co-) author of currently 16 books/bookchapters, articles and papers. She is results-driven, has a strong track-record of delivery and brings a no-nonsense business professional approach. Curr...
SENIOR SCHOLAR, HUMAN RESOURCES AND ORGANISATIONAL BEHAVIOUR An expert in leadership and change management, Custodia Cabanas has authored numerous research works on organisational behaviour, being a regular collaborator with professors from Insead and Wharton in this field. She co-authored, in c...
Prof. dr. Pascale Peters is Professor of Strategic Human Resource Management. Pascale: "I look at the changing employment relationship from an integral perspective in the light of a rapidly changing organizational environment. In this, I emphasize the importance of sustainable employability for t...
Education University of Warwick - Warwick Business School PhD in Management & OrganizationСпециализацияPhD in Management & Organization 1998 – 2002 IAE Business School Executive MBA, Business Administration and Management, General 1994 – 1995 Pontificia Universidad Católica Argentina 'S...
Videos and materials
Read more about Business Analytics
Read more about Human Capital Management
Read more about Information Technology
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.