Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Thunderbird School of Global Management.Full disclaimer.
About the course
Enhance your understanding of the marketing process, whether you are new to the field or an established marketing veteran. You will explore many tools and techniques that will help in your daily marketing activities and will help to strengthen your company's market position.
- Explain the process of marketing and its key functions.
- Learn to recognize different types of customers.
- Differentiate the elements of a marketing mix program.
- Identify marketing resources that can be used to create value and describe the fundamentals of market orientation.
- Use a SWOT chart to analyze internal and external marketing environments.
- Discuss the importance of marketing resources and show their relationship to company performance.
- Characterize a target market using specific market segmentation criteria.
- Analyze customer purchasing processes and design a unique value proposition.
- Describe the process of new product development.
- Define your brand and explain the meaning of brand reality.
- Distinguish between in-process and end-result metrics.
- Select market-based metrics to evaluate performance.
- Create an action plan to enhance global market performance.
Who should attend
Foundation Courses are ideal for individuals looking for the latest global updates in a certain business focus, or just need a refresher course on a topic of interest to enhance professional development.