About the course
Explore characteristics of strong brands, client knowledge base and EI and walk away with tangible goals and action items.
The GLP Program offers a wide range of benefits to participants and their organizations, including
- Engage with network of global peers who value professional development
- Utilize advanced business principles and best practices
- Interact with renowned academics and industry experts
- Develop team approaches and strategies for solving problems
- Earn recognition for your achievement
Charles R. "Ray" Taylor is the John A. Murphy Professor of Marketing at the Villanova University of Business and Senior Research Fellow at the Center for Marketing and Consumer Insights. He received his Ph.D. from Michigan State University. His research interests are in the area of marketing and ...
Matthew Sarkees, PhD, ’98 MBA: After graduating from Seton Hall University with a BS in Accounting, Dr. Sarkees earned his MBA from VSB in 1998 before earning his PhD in Business Administration from the University of Pittsburgh. Professionally, he has served in multiple positions including Assist...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.