Comprehensive course analysis
Who should attend
The Certificate in Global Leadership & Management is designed for those who seek to further develop their leadership skills with a global mindset for conflict management, culture, and behaviors impacting multicultural negotiations.
This certificate is suited for experienced executives and global professionals who seek to master breakthrough strategies through emotional intelligence and enhanced problem-solving skills to advance global workforce responsibilities and enhance business relationships through strengthening cross-cultural and diverse communications.
About the course
When your work goes global, you need a well-rounded skill set to lead the way in new and challenging environments as the Fourth Industrial Revolution unfolds. Working in the global marketplace brings exciting new opportunities and challenges. New experiences in new places are both stimulating and a bit disorienting. The leadership and entrepreneurship skills provided through Thunderbird’s online executive certificate program will empower you with an understanding of what to focus on so that you can lead your organization in achieving its goals.
Thunderbird’s Executive Certificate in Global Leadership and Management Essentials provides advanced learning that empowers you with broadened and bolstered management, entrepreneurship, and leadership skills—elevating your career potential. The CGLM is awarded to those who complete three courses on cross-cultural communications, managing conflict with a global mindset, and a leadership elective centered on global finance, managing new technologies, or disruptive innovation.
To earn your Executive Certificate in Global Leadership and Management Essentials, enroll or contact us today.
- Understand the multicultural business environment and your own cultural orientation.
- Learn conflict management techniques and how to identify global mindsets in negotiation.
- Understand your global mindset deficiencies in the context of dispute resolution.
- Examine how global diversity and inclusion bring advantages to a company and understand their impacts on an integrated and global workforce.
- dentify how to best match your conflict management style with the situation and cultural levels while understanding trigger points in alternative dispute resolution.
- Learn the role and impact of mediation in conflict management both as a participant and as a mediator.
Areas of Expertise: Global negotiations, Cross-cultural communication, Global communication mindset, Cultural competencies, International diplomacy, Commercial negotiation and mediation theory, International political economy Courses: Communication & Negotiations, Conflict Management & So...
Denis Leclerc teaches cross-cultural communication and global negotiations at Thunderbird School of Global Management. His interests and research have focused on intercultural communication competence and global negotiation. He teaches in multiple programs such as on-campus MBA, Executive MBA, cu...
Videos and materials
Read more about Digital Transformation
Read more about Negotiations
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.