Who should attend
Thunderbird’s Executive Education is geared toward business associates and emerging leaders who require a well-rounded business education.
Potential participants include:
- Working Professionals — Improve your marketability in today's competitive global marketplace
- Experienced Executives — Further expand your knowledge in a specific business focus area
- Potential Degree Candidates — Get a sample of the top-ranked Thunderbird degree curriculum
About the course
When your work goes global, you need a well-rounded skill set to be successful in new and challenging environments.
Working in the global marketplace can be extremely exciting. New experiences in new places are both stimulating and a bit disorienting. The skills provided through Thunderbird’s online executive certificate program will help you understand what to focus on and will help you lead the way to success in what your organization seeks to achieve.
- Enhanced understanding of tactics for developing competitive advantages by creating customer value.
- The fundamentals of global marketing strategy and marketing analysis including customer, competitor, and company analysis.
- The major tactics and tools used by global marketers to facilitate the management of their international marketing plans.
- Awareness of how to retain the balance between your team’s strengths and weaknesses and how to empower them to enhance cooperation.
- The skills and strategies for effectively analyzing a capital project across borders.
- Real-world tactics for extracting information from financial statements in order to analyze the operating, investing, and financing activities of a company.
- A foundation in the fundamentals of foreign exchange, the parity conditions, and the various foreign currency exposures faced by multinational firms.
Denis Leclerc teaches cross-cultural communication and global negotiations at Thunderbird School of Global Management. His interests and research have focused on intercultural communication competence and global negotiation. He teaches in multiple programs such as on-campus MBA, Executive MBA, cu...
Lena Booth is associate dean of academic programs, a finance professor and academic director of the online Master of Global Management (MGM) program at Thunderbird. She teaches strategic financial analysis, corporate financial management, global financial management, and advanced topics in financ...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.