Who should attend
The programme is designed for executives who are in senior leadership roles i.e. 1-2 levels below the CEO.
About the course
The Global LEADERS! programme is designed to enhance the strategic perspective and sharpen the business acumen of senior executives, as well as to equip them to be more effective in today's networked economy. It provides an exclusive group of senior executives with the opportunity to reflect on their personal leadership effectiveness.
The programme is designed to provide an exclusive group of senior executives with an opportunity to:
- Enhance strategic perspectives through robust discussions and debates that go beyond the obvious
- Network and engage in mutual learning with senior peers across industries and cultures
- Adopt a global perspective in leading teams and business
- Build sustainable competitive advantage for the business
- Lead in the globalised, networked and volatile economy
- Enhance leadership skills by addressing the interpersonal sides of change and high-performance leadership
Dr Vikas Tibrewala is an educator and consultant based in Paris and Malta. His primary teaching and consulting interests centre around unlocking growth through outstanding strategy development and execution. Dr Tibrewala previously served for 20 years on the faculty of INSEAD (Fontainebleau, Fran...
Honorary Professor of International Management Fellow and Director of Studies in Management at Jesus College BA (Macquarie University), PhD (Harvard University) Research interests Globalisation and its implications for corporate strategy; strategies for success in China and the internationali...
Bio Improving the quality of decisions, life-and-death decision making, the creation of a coercion-free society. Academic Degrees ScD, Massachussetts Institute of Technology, 1958 EE, Massachussetts Institute of Technology, 1957 MS, Massachussetts Institute of Technology, 1956 BS, Massachussetts...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.