Global Financial Markets and Macro Economy
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Indian Institute of Management Calcutta.Full disclaimer.
Knowledge of global economy and financial markets is an essential prerequisite for any professional working in corporate treasury, banking and financial markets. This program is expected to help the participants understand and analyze current contours of the global economy and trends in various segments of global and Indian financial markets. Thus the program is going to delve into issues on shape of things to come in the global and Indian economy and financial markets.
Understanding and analyzing the twists and trends in global economy and financial markets; anticipating the broad shape of things to come.
- Major actors of the global economy, global macroeconomic indicators.
- Discussion on major contemporary issues (e.g., Brexit, Euro area crisis, BRICS and other emerging economies).
- Analysis of and trends in major financial markets (Equity, Bond, Currency and Commodities); factors influencing various markets, linkage between economic and financial indicators.
- Hedge Fund and Private Equity
- Challenges for Banking Industry
Who should attend
Professionals working in Banking and Financial Services Industry Corporate Treasury Professionals Financial Market Analysts.