Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Thunderbird School of Global Management.Full disclaimer.
About the course
Enhance your financial literacy by exploring the tools and techniques that will enhance your company's financial strength.
- Discover three key concepts of financial decision making.
- Explain considerations for properly evaluating the financial records of a company.
- Describe key components of various financial statements, such as a balance sheet, income statement and cash flow statement.
- Indicate common uses of financial statements for decision making, including the construction and comparison of key financial ratios.
- Recognize important financial ratios used to evaluate company performance.
- Explain ways to evaluate investments before committing to an expenditure.
- Outline categories, levels and forces that drive activity-based costing.
- Explain ways to achieve targeted profitability.
- Describe the role of technology in forecasting profitability of customers and business.
- Examine financial difficulties of a company in the global financial arena.
- Create an action plan to enhance global financial performance.
Who should attend
Foundation Courses are ideal for individuals looking for the latest global updates in a certain business focus, or just need a refresher course on a topic of interest to enhance professional development.