Who should attend
Foundation Courses are ideal for individuals looking for the latest global updates in a certain business focus, or just need a refresher course on a topic of interest to enhance professional development.
About the course
Enhance your financial literacy by exploring the tools and techniques that will enhance your company's financial strength.
- Discover three key concepts of financial decision making.
- Explain considerations for properly evaluating the financial records of a company.
- Describe key components of various financial statements, such as a balance sheet, income statement and cash flow statement.
- Indicate common uses of financial statements for decision making, including the construction and comparison of key financial ratios.
- Recognize important financial ratios used to evaluate company performance.
- Explain ways to evaluate investments before committing to an expenditure.
- Outline categories, levels and forces that drive activity-based costing.
- Explain ways to achieve targeted profitability.
- Describe the role of technology in forecasting profitability of customers and business.
- Examine financial difficulties of a company in the global financial arena.
- Create an action plan to enhance global financial performance.
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.