Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
Who should attend
- Heirs of family businesses hoping to take over management of the company.
- Individuals with decision-making responsibilities who already work for or seek to work for a family business.
- Business owners looking to grow and nurture their companies, and unlock exponential business growth.
- Professionals who recognize the need to innovate and update their management style in a competitive business landscape.
About the course
The Global Family Business Management program is an immersive international experience taking place across three leading schools, where participants will learn to identify and harness opportunities to expand their family business and ensure it remains resilient in a challenging commercial landscape.
WHY THIS PROGRAM?
- GROW YOUR COMPANY Improve, expand and sustain your family business in a changing economic environment.
- ONE-ON-ONE COACHING Learn from leading experts and top global managers with decades of experience.
- EXPAND YOUR NETWORK Exchange knowledge with like-minded leaders in an unparalleled networking experience.
- INTERNATIONAL RECOGNITION Our unique program is recognized worldwide for its focus on cohesion and competitive growth.
BASICS & KEY CHALLENGES Module one will equip you with all the essential skills and tools you need to make your family business unique and resilient. You will explore the main challenges to success in the industry and learn how to overcome these using efficient and effective family decision-making processes. Expect to master the balance between organic growth and liquidity control, enabling you to lay the foundations for a productive and prosperous family business.
INSPIRATIONAL ON-SITE EXPERIENCE Throughout the second module, you will learn how to understand, analyze and assess various business models in order to evaluate which one is best for your organization. Optimize your competitive advantage as you fine-tune your ability to innovate, identify and implement the most effective strategies for your business. Visits to family-owned businesses will enable you to observe the application of these skills in the real world, bringing together all of the knowledge you have acquired so far.
BUILDING AND RETAINING GROWTH The third module focuses on getting to grips with the instruments needed to grow your company from within. You will explore how to financially support and sustain business growth, particularly through private equity and venture capital. You will also learn how to organize and professionalize your management team, attract the best talent and create an effective reward system. Family talks will round this module up, helping you and your family to produce a business roadmap for a successful future.
YOUR VALUES, YOUR VISION The final module of the program empowers you to apply what you have learnt throughout the course to the individual needs and objectives of your family business. You will revise the ethical, social and legal codes underlying business management, and investigate how to create sustainable value for shareholders and stakeholders. Communication is key to success, and you will be taught how to communicate and defend your business decisions, both internally and externally.
Born into a family business, Professor Cruz dedicates most of her teaching and research to studying organizations in which a family group is present and has an influence in strategic decision making. The results of her research have been published in leading international academic journals inclu...
Fabio Corsico graduated in classical studies and has an MA in Political Sciences. In 1997, he was in charge of the International Dossier Organization for the Diplomatic Counselor’s Minister Department, Beniamino Andreatta, in the Ministry of Defense and in the Italian Military Centre for Strateg...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.