Global Executive Program
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Guanghua School of Management.Full disclaimer.
As China is increasingly integrated with the rest of the world, globalization poses different challenges to different enterprises in the fast-changing world economy. How could the decision-makers of an enterprise keep up with the macro trends, carve out a path of innovation amid financial complexities and changing markets, and develop the enterprise into a multinational leader along the bumpy road of globalization? Business leaders in the age of growing globalization must learn to observe ongoing business changes from a global perspective, so that correct decisions are made in response to the challenges arising from globalization.
The Guanghua School of Management, Peking University has joined hands with the Saïd Business School of the University of Oxford, the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, and the College of Management of National Taiwan University to offer a tailored program "Global Executive Program". With educational resources at the four top-notch business schools on three continents, the program provides courses that focus on themes as “Understanding China and Yourself”, “Navigating Global Financial Markets”, “Leading into the Future: Global Market Innovation and Leadership" and “Achieving Transformational Growth and Business Succession”. It is intended to help business leaders, through interactive, reflective, inspiring and exploratory learning, gain insights into the essence of business in the era of globalization, build a new system of global thinking, develop the management ability that allows them to “see through the situation, ponder for change, and act on plans”, and thus steer their enterprises towards long-term success in a globalized world.
With integrated faculty resources from the four renowned universities, the program follows the educational principles of academic preciseness and plural perspectives to offer participants half-year unique learning experience by exposing them to the most recent research findings and management ideas. Comprising four major themed modules, it begins with probing into the trends in China and proceeds to focus on global leadership, strategic innovation and transformational growth, incorporating classroom teaching, action learning and leadership development throughout the entire course of study. Through case studies, brainstorming, company visits and panel discussions, it is designed to spread leading-edge management knowledge, share global best practices and inspire the learners to think deeply, thereby helping business decision-makers to gain profound insights into the future trends of global business development and steer their enterprises against the intense global competition for expansion, innovation and growth opportunities.
- Integrating faculty resources from four renowned universities to share global wisdom
- Looking into East-West differences in strategies to build a regional edge
- Broadening global economic horizons to get a grip on the structure of market competition and cooperation
- Covering leading-edge business issues to offer insights into the opportunities for business innovation
- Pooling together business leaders from across the Strait to inspire innovative thinking
- Experiencing the atmosphere of worldwide prestigious universities and enterprises to build up a global alumni network
Who should attend
The program is tailor-made for the CEOs, chairmen and top decision-makers of successful enterprises that regard global presence as their strategic goal, specifically including:
- Executives who would like to broaden their international horizons and particularly to understand the changes in today’s business world from the perspective of globalization;
- Entrepreneurs who plan to engage, or are engaging, in international operations, and hope to achieve business transformation and upgrading through such operations;
- Executives who aspire to improve global leadership and grow into the leaders of global organizations;
- Professionals who intend to get a deeper understanding of the changes in the international business community so as to advise on policy making.